STRICT AND ENFORCED 48-HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
We look forward to and prepare for each individual appointment that is reserved with the Palms Salon Team. We understand that schedule changes are sometimes necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 48-hours’ notice for any cancellations. If you do not agree with our policy, we kindly ask that you do not choose to book with us. By proceeding in scheduling an appointment, you are agreeing to our policy and authorize charges to the credit card provided.
- LESS THAN 48-HOURS’ NOTICE will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service total
- NO CALLS / NO SHOWS will be charged 100% of the reserved service total
- Appointments made SAME DAY already fall within our policy and any cancellations or rescheduling after booking will result in 100% of the service total being charged
- Any deposits required for booking services are non-refundable
- Any guest who does not show up to their appointment will be charged and required to provide a deposit should they choose to reschedule for another date
Please understand that when you forget to cancel your appointment without giving adequate notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity for an appointment. Our appointments are confirmed at time of scheduling via E-Mail and Text, and a courtesy reminder is sent 72 hours in advance via E-Mail because we understand how easy it is to sometimes forget an appointment you booked months ago. Because appointments are scheduled for you personally, you will incur a fee if we do not receive a cancellation notice 48-hours prior to your appointment.
Please note that it is your responsibility to provide us with accurate contact information to receive our appointment reminders.
Upon reserving an appointment, Palms Salon requires a valid credit card to book services. Any multiple services, services exceeding one hour worth of reserved time, or last minute bookings must be held with a credit card. Appointments booked last minute (within 48 hours of the booked appointment), whether online or through the salon, will incur a 100% charge for a no-call / no-show or cancellation after booking.
Throughout your entire experience, from the moment we meet, we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional care. The Palms team takes our consultations VERY seriously in order to uphold our standards and manage expectations throughout your services.
The following is important information to consider before receiving chemical services:
Upon consultation, your stylist will walk you through the best way to achieve your color goals, including the recommended services or steps to achieve specific results as well as home maintenance/in-salon maintenance and costs. Hair color is not a one-size-fits all. We are committed to providing you with the education necessary for you to understand the chemical processes you are going to receive during our consultation. In order for us to provide you with the results you are seeking, it is important to share with your stylist your color history over the last 2 years and the use of any medications.
Below is a list of items to address with your colorist during your consultation:
- Over-processed, Porous or Thermal Damage to hair
- If you have received previous chemical services involving layers of bleach, color on top of previously lightened hair
- If you have breakage from over-use of hot tools
- Breakage from a previous color experience
- Taking prescription medication – Medications alter the bonds of the hair. Please consult your MD prior to your appointment.
- Use of box color
- Chemically Straightened/Waved/Relaxed Hair
- Permed Hair
- Over- Mineralized Water
These factors will impact the outcome of your service as well as your options without causing further damage to the hair. Our goal is to always strive for healthy, strong hair. Your stylist will consult with you on your possibilities and options. Results will vary based on these factors. Your stylist will consult with you on your possibilities and options.
We make it a priority to uphold expectations set and agreed upon during every consultation, however, it is the client's responsibility to be transparent about personal hair history.
ANY DAMAGE THAT IS CAUSED TO THE HAIR AS A RESULT OF NOT COMMUNICATING FULL HAIR HISTORY DURING THE CONSULTATION IS NOT THE STYLIST’S OR SALON’S RESPONSIBILITY.
The entire Palms Team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of performance in hair color, haircuts, and hair care. Our goal is for you to be obsessed with your hair! We pride ourselves on our advanced consultations that enable us to communicate effectively in order to execute the results discussed. If there is ever an occasion where you are not satisfied with the requested results, please notify us within 10 days of your original service date. We are happy to perform minor adjustments due to any dissatisfaction in the technique used or if any tweaking is necessary. Please note that adjustments, changes and re-dos are not granted for any terms not agreed upon during consultation, or for clients who have signed and acknowledged our Specialty Color Consent Form and Waiver which indicates either of the following:
- Color Correction (Your stylist will advise upon consultation)
- Requires more than one single appointment to achieve specific results (stylist will advise upon consultation)
Palms Salon does not issue any form of refunds upon completion of services.
All hair extension and retail sales are final. No exceptions.